$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

This movie is made of epic win

Aww man what are you trying to do? Make me a furry or something? That was friggin' hot!

Ehh... Right. I loved the Flash, especially the Fox, the Link and the Kirby parts. And the Pokémon parts.

Very well done :)

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Awesome

A great random Flash movie, haha, I truly love this one. I also love the "Olioli" thing XD so random

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Very good movie with mixing issues

This movie is very good, I love the animation and the whole story. I found the movie to be quite funny too.

There are some serious issues with the sound though, to be exact, with the speech and the music. Sometimes it's hard to understand Throwback. I recommend to improve the pronunciation a bit.
Also, a big mistake you've made in this movie is playing the music loud and then letting characters speak. This makes the characters hard to hear. This is a serious mixing issue, and you should lower the volume of the music when characters are talking in the next episode.

For the rest it's a very good movie.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Average

I find this Flash to be kind of average. The graphics were okay for that style, but it didn't breathe life. The noise effect was pretty horrible to see. That could've used more work.
The audio isn't all that terrific. Most audio is okay, the music was a bit off and some notes weren't played at the correct time. Also some samples just sounded to loud in comparison with the others.
One more thing, the background music was too loud/too sharp for background music. It kind of dominated the whole piece, so any other sound effects would make the composition sound messy.